Are you an excellent communicator with a commitment to customer satisfaction? Any good at fostering internal and external relationships and managing several tasks at once? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
What does the job involve?
You’ll be part of our Sales team. Your main task is to support one of our biggest customers, which happens to operate in the high tech industry. We supply them with certified, fully conditioned cool containers. In addition you will support the sales team
The focus is on keeping customer satisfaction as high as possible throughout the VRR process. We make high-quality aviation products that are made-to-order and that meet our customer’s challenging operational requirements. Therefore, a strong customer relationship is extremely important to us.
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining regular contact with this key customer and anticipating their needs
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and the internal organisation
- Being the customer’s first point of contact should any questions or problems arise
- Initiating product development and other projects based on the customer’s growth and requirements
What we expect from you
In addition to demonstrating great customer service skills, strong business acumen, and problem-solving skills, we’d like you to have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Commercial Economics or Business Administration
- At least 7 years’ work experience in a similar role in a technical environment
- Experience in drawing up commercial proposals and contracts
- Working knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with CRM/Sales and ERP systems
- A collaborative, curious and creative approach to your work
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
You also need to be able to work under pressure, overcome setbacks and see things through to the end. This requires a focus on the customer and a good understanding of what drives them.
What you can expect from us
VRR is a progressive, dynamic and growing company. We’re offering you a challenging and independent role in a pleasant working environment in Rotterdam. This job also comes with:
- A competitive basic salary, adjusted for experience and market knowledge, with annual advancement opportunities
- End-of-year bonus based on performance and work
- 38 vacation days a year, of which 8 are days off under the reduction of working hours scheme (prorated to 40 hours p/w)
We have adapted all workplaces and policies during the pandemic to keep everyone as safe as possible.
How to apply
It’s easy. Email your CV and covering letter to Annemarie vd Linden, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to find out more about the job first, send in your questions to Ben Lakerveld, Sales Manager, at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.