We're looking for product engineers in the Rotterdam area to expand and strengthen our R&D team.
What will you do?
Join VRR as an engineer and you'll be part of a creative team that develops, improves and works out product concepts / designs to its last detail for manufacturing.
What we expect from you
We’d like you to have:
- at least a bachelor’s degree in product/mechanical engineer;
- at least 3 years’ experience as a product/mechanical engineer;
- skill in using SolidWorks for modelling and technical drawings;
- the ability to translate requirements and needs into feasible technical solutions;
- a good understanding of what drives customers and VRR;
- good communication and listening skills;
- considerable analytical skills, accuracy and an eye for detail;
- the need to make things better and dare challenge the status quo;
- sufficient oral and written command of Dutch and English.
You also need to be flexible, able to change gear easily, always ready to fine-tune agreements to the design, engineering and manufacturing process.
What you can expect from us
We’re offering you a challenging and independent job for a competitive salary with a progressive, dynamic and growing company.
We design, manufacture and certify global air transportation solutions for many different types of companies, including DHL and ASML. The focus is on high-quality products with cutting edge design that are often made-to-order and that meets customer's challenging operational requirements.
Examples of products that we design and manufacture include:
- Air cargo containers for the express parcel delivery industry;
- Completely collapsible horse stables for transporting competition and race horses;
- Cool containers used to transport pharmaceuticals and perishable food;
- Fully air-conditioned containers for transporting very sensitive and heavy hi-tech equipment/machines.
Want to know more?
It’s easy. Just go to our website at vrr.aero. Or send your questions to Ad van der Wiel, R&D Manager at email@example.com.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to Annemarie vd Linden, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.