Dear customers, partners and interested,
Just as the rest of the world, VRR is also experiencing the consequences of the COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus) and as it now seems this situation will last for a while.
VRR has always been a flexible and innovative organisation which easily adapts to situations. This has brought us, our customers and partners to where we are now. In that perspective we also adapt to the current situation.
We are operational and plan to stay operational until restrictions or health issues would not allow us anymore. Of course we do this by taking the necessary precautionary measures into account, especially because in these extraordinary times the health and safety of our people and their families is of our highest priority. In order to contribute in containing this virus, but still ensure business continuity, we take the following precautionary measures:
- All not operational critical personnel is working from home and are available for you via email, video conference or telephone
- We will focus our available capacity on our engineering department, repair and production teams. By this we would like to ensure that the vital heart of our company remains operational.
- Remaining personnel, which is working in the office, repair and production, will work at appropriate distance from each other and where possible in different shifts.
- Any personnel (or in house living relatives) showing any indication of a flu or having health issues will be sent home immediately and restricted to come to the company until full recovery has been confirmed and maintained for at least 24 hours.
- Travelling of personnel to customers and suppliers will be restricted until further notice.
- Visits of customers and suppliers will be restricted until further notice.
For our operation we also rely on our supply chain basis. We are continuously in contact with them to assess the potential risk of delays in delivery.
Difficult times lay in front of us, but let’s trust that this will also lead to strengthening our partnerships and business relations and potentially new initiatives.
For now stay healthy and take care of each other and if you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with your usual contacts. We appreciate your understanding and the trust you have in our company.
Geert van Riemsdijk
Download PDF Version