We're looking for product engineers in the Rotterdam area to expand and strengthen our R&D team.
What will you do?
Join VRR as an engineer and you'll be part of a creative team that develops and improves product concepts and designs for a global leader in air transport products. The concept originates in the product development, and you’ll then step in to design the product for manufacturing (3D) and draft the technical drawings.
What we expect from you
We’d like you to have:
- at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering or mechanics (e.g. aeronautical engineer, mechanical engineer)
- skill in using 3D drawing software (Solid Works)
- a good understanding of what drives customers and colleagues
- excellent listening skills
- considerable analytical skills and an eye for detail and accuracy
- the ability to translate the needs of internal and external customers into appropriate technical solutions
You also need to be flexible, able to change gear easily, always ready to fine-tune agreements to the design, engineering and manufacturing process.
What you can expect from us
We’re offering you a challenging and independent job for a competitive salary with a progressive, dynamic and growing company.
We design, manufacture and certify global air transportation solutions for many different types of companies, including DHL and ASML. The focus is on high-quality products that are made-to-order and that meet a customer's specific operational requirements.
Examples of products that we design and manufacture include:
- Air cargo containers for the express parcel delivery industry
- Completely collapsible horse stables for transporting competition and race horses
- Cool containers used to transport pharmaceuticals and perishable food
- Fully air-conditioned containers for transporting very sensitive and heavy hi-tech equipment/machines
Want to know more?
It’s easy. Just go to our website at vrr.aero. Or send your questions to Ad van der Wiel, R&D Manager at email@example.com.
To apply, email your impressive CV and covering letter to Annemarie vd Linden, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.